What Kind Of Attire Does Busta-Groove! Wear?
– The band is adaptable and has a number of costume options available, from black suits w/ties for the guys & gowns for the gals to something fun, funky and appropriate for your event. You can also have a combination of formal and funky looks through out the evening so let us know what your thinking, and we’ll brainstorm up the right look for your event.
What Do I Need For Busta-Groove! To Perform?
– All Busta-Groove! needs to get the party started is a medium sized area (stage is prefered), easily accessible electrical power for our equipment and people who are ready to get their groove on!
Does Busta-Groove! perform at outdoor events?
– Yes, In case of rain or direct sunlight, please be aware that the band needs to be fully covered. If any portion of the event is outdoors, we require some form of covering, umbrella, tarp, awning, tent, etc. These do not need to be set up but should be nearby and available. Unfortunately, trees do not provide adequate protection.
How Far In Advance Is Busta-Groove! Scheduled?
– Busta-Groove! performs almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. Shows are often scheduled as far out as 8 -12 months in advance. The best suggestion we have is to call us at (408) 981-6451 or email us to find out if we are available for your event.
Does Busta-Groove! Play Requests?
– Thinking of a special song for your first dance? Busta-Groove! has played a variety of requested songs over the many years we have been together. Please take a look at our complete song list to see if your song is there. The band can learn songs that are not on their song list, but this must be discussed with us prior to the agreement and with ample time, we can learn most song requests. If for some reason we cannot accommodate your special requests, we can have the song played on CD/IPod before or in between sets from the band via crew members.